I think if we had read the instructions, they probably would have said something like this.
1. Dodge rockfall while driving on a closed road.
2. Carefully load all supplies on your conveyor device. (Conveyor device not included.) Try not to drop anything. If you do drop anything, carry it by hand.
3. Use the pole thingy to get a perfectly spherical igloo. If a random British guy bikes up to the Portal in the middle of winter, recruit him to your cause and buy him a beer later. (Beer not included.)
3. If you get fed up with the pole thingy, discard it. Try "freestyle" igloo building instead.
4. If your igloo gets too high (maybe because you discarded the pole thingy, see step 3), then throw a lot of pallets inside the igloo, so you can stand on them as you continue to build. (Pallets not included.)
5. You're really missing that pole thingy now, aren't you (see step 3)? Try using sticks as "rebar" to get a proper curve.
6. Keep standing on those pallets. The globe will come.
7. At some point, discard the rest of the igloo building tool, except for one of the side walls. Place this on top of your head. Don't forget to smile! Have other people load snow and twigs on top.
8. Keep working at it! You are almost done!
9. Good! Now toss snow on top to hide any imperfections. This may or may not add to the structural integrity of your new home.
10. Now you can get out of the wind by crawling into your new home!
Don't forget to turn out the light when you leave. And enjoy the view.