Whitney Portal Store Message Board
Forum List

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Re: 5th ANNUAL CLIMB FOR HEROES by JamesL @ Today at 11:19 AM

James? Um, I'm in the dark but that's fine, I like it here.
Transportation alternatives
Jump to new posts Re: Transportation by Angela @ Today at 09:55 AM

Hello. I am doing the High Sierra Trail in Sept. I am having a friend drop me off at Crescent Meadow but need a ride back to Visalia after exiting at Whitney Portal. Any ideas how to get back to the west side?
Jump to new posts Ice Flow above Upper Boy Scout by Tadman11 @ Yesterday at 04:05 PM

Does anyone have any recent pic's of the ice flow above Upper Boy Scout. Better yet...Anyone do any climbing? TR anyone? Thanks, Tad
Jump to new posts Climb for Heroes May 21,2017 Mt Baldy by The Heroes Project @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

www.climbforheroes.org Tim here from The Heroes Project! I just felt the need to say thank you to everyone here on the portal that comes out to our annual fundraiser. Its one thing to like our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram or share our p
Jump to new posts Re: Rock slide on new road by Doug Sr @ 03/20/17 03:07 PM

Road update Walking up the road OK now ,but still chance for rockfall and construction ,snow clearing and a storm this week. Still major slide danger ,and Rockwell treewell risk to be aware of. Like always not a trail many tracks to nowhere an
Jump to new posts Re: Conditions On Baldy by Shin @ 03/20/17 08:17 AM

The level of snow is still very deep above Ski hut but snow is melting fast entire mountain except north face of Mt. Baldy. Many signs of falling rocks and big boulders in the bowl last Saturday. https://goo.gl/photos/Zkuvgg3Anq7iniNp7 I hope this