Whitney Portal Store Message Board
Forum List

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Re: HIGH SIERRA TRAIL - CONDITIONS? by Akichow @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

I did it a few years ago around Labor Day. Few to no mosquitoes. Lovely time to be doing that trail, although not a lot of flowers.
Jump to new posts Re: El Camino Sierra by Jim F @ 07/20/18 01:14 PM

Last night on Sacramento TV Channel 6 my wife and I enjoyed a 60 minute Huell Howser California Gold program titled "The Wedding of the Waters" which first aired August 1999. The Wedding of the Waters is the subject of Chapter 15 of El Cami
Jump to new posts Re: Lightning: What Should You Do On Mt. Whitney? by Kurt Wedberg @ 07/19/18 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: RidgelineI had hiked with one of your clients(JG)just after that adventure, he talked about that day, your expertise in exiting the mountain and running into the infamous RP and Mike. Excitement was the order of the day. Yeah
Jump to new posts Re: Ride sharing options to/from LA by Akichow @ 07/19/18 07:34 PM

I used ESTA and Metrolink to get to Burbank airport when I did the High Sierra Trail. Worked like a charm.
Jump to new posts Re: Store is open by Ridgeline @ 07/16/18 08:06 AM

Sorry to hear about your Mom ! I'm sure you will keep her memory alive and in your heart. Its good to hear you have returned to the mountain, I have often asked "where is Richard ?"